The Centre for Suicide Prevention www.suicideinfo.ca
Ph: 403-245-3900 Fax: 403-245-0299
Mailing address: Suite 320, 1202 Centre Street S.E.Calgary, AB T2G 5A5.
The Centre offers information and skills workshops on suicide prevention across Canada. They do not provide crisis intervention but offer a facility on the site to locate a crisis center in your area if you live in Canada.
Summaries on key topics
- About bipolar disorder, information and suggestions for caregivers (close family, friends, partners or carers)
- What is bipolar disorder?
- Treatment for bipolar
- How to help
- Your wellbeing
- Working together
- Bipolar disorder: organizations & websites
- Caregiver organizations and programs
- Crisis helplines
- Suicide prevention and support
- Drug and alcohol services
- Anxiety management
- Bipolar disorder treatment guidelines
- Medications for bipolar disorder
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA)
- Books on bipolar disorder
- Books on dealing with anxiety